Welcome to Venatus Market!
We're so happy to have you join us. Within one business day, you will be hearing from our publisher operations team to get you set up with everything you need. To make the process as easy as possible, we’ve listed all the next steps below.
What happens next?
- Please complete our New Publisher Form. We need to know all about your site before we can set you up in the platform. Please complete the form and we will be in touch with a customized set-up just for your site.
- Make sure you have our ads.txt file implemented. This is essential and must be completed. Once in place, our team will audit the file and ensure it is correct.
- Login to our reporting system. You will receive an email with login details to the Venatus Publisher Dashboard. Here you will find data and reports on the ad delivery across your site. Please make sure you add your bank details in the ‘Account Details’ section so that we can pay you!
- Meet the Publisher Operations Team. We will introduce you to our wonderful operations team who will help generate your ad code and provide support to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- The team will generate your ad tags. We offer two types of tag integrations: hard-coding and ad-serving.
- If you don’t have an IAB compliant CMP, we will implement one for you and integrate it to run in Europe and California.
- You will be asked to create a test page that replicates a page from your site.
- Once you receive the ad tags, you will need to implement them into the test page. This will involve hard-coding our ad manager and then subsequent tags.
- Once this is set up, we will take a look to ensure everything's working correctly.
- When we see requests to our servers we will have your site audited by all of our SSP partners. We will let you know once we've connected them to each ad unit on your site to ensure that demand is ready. NOTE: Initially, the demand connected will be quite limited as we need to have your site audited by all of our demand partners to ensure they are happy to purchase inventory on it. This process can take up to three weeks so please bear with us.
- You will then set the tags live. Once they're live, we will keep an eye on your site for the first month to track performance.
- We will provide you with a summary of what is working well and what can be improved.
- We will give you recommendations and suggestions to improve performance and yields.
If we can help to make this process easier in any way, please don’t hesitate to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.